quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

...Birthday for you...

Que dia triste...

..."I climbed the highest mountain
Trying to search for the meaning
The reason why you´re not here
And I keep looking for you
I runaway from this fear
Anyway, Help me, please

Somehow, I think I´m next to you up here
Still felling lonely
Wherever you´ll be
Listen

Please, come downstairs one more time
Talk about the weather
Talk it every time
Talk about everything
Lemme hear your voice
See again your smile
Lemme try
Ispire me todo the same

You know you´re the one I miss
It doesn´t matter where I´ll be
I won´t stop thinking
I can´t stop thinking
I just keep felling
That I´m just half somebody
Without you with me

I pray for the stars
And wondering that
You are watching over me
Where are you?
Are you hiding in the clouds
Stop playing
I need you now

It doesn´t matter
How you´ll gonna show up
Just make sure that
Whatever it will be
I´ll know it´s you"...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário